I spent weeks exploring the Blogosphere before I gathered the courage to start my blog. All I can say is… WOW.
There are fantastic blogs out there!
These are the bloggers that inspired and encouraged me these last two weeks…
- Kimberly, Caffeinated Book Reviewer – Kimberly is definitely a leader in the blogosphere. I love Kimberly’s down to earth style and how helpful her page blogger-tips-and-tricks is for new bloggers like me. Caffeinated Blog Reviewers has literally become my landing page. I also used Kimerly’s “Blogs to Stalk” page to start my tour around the blogosphere.
- Emily, Confessions of a bookaholic – Emily runs the Goodreads group “Books, Blogs, Authors and More”, which has been a great place to connect with authors and other bloggers. Emily was my first commenter (though for some reason I didn’t see the comment until two days ago! Still learning I guess). Thanks Emily!
- Lisa, Lisa Loves Literature – My second commenter. It is kinda of cool when a blogger stops by to say hi to a newbie :). Lisa has one of the cutest designs out there. I’m sooo jealous of her blogoversary widget!
- Trish, Between my Lines – My first vote! Again. It is great that Trish took the time to write a very nice comment, vote, and give me tips about books reviews! Her blog’s design is lovely and she loves “dystopia and urban fantasy books where the kick ass heroine saves the world” just like me! (yes Trish, Girl Power!). Loved Trish’s Post “Giveaway: Lift ~ Authors raising autism awareness“
- Iza, The e-reader junkie – Great reviewer! I love her style and how beautiful and crazy her blog is. Lots of very creative images and… well… eye candy! 🙂 It is awesome that Iza took the time to give me feedback about the unreadable font of my blog! Thanks Iza! (still haven’t figured out how to change it 🙁 )
- Karen, Kissing Blue Karen – She runs the “Read This” meme, a recap of many wonderful reviews in the blogosphere. Her blog is amazingly interactive and creative with slider, videos, and even two other blogs: Read This and HedoVibes. Karen also gave me tips about books reviews and blog memes.
I posted all the buttons I could find in my blogosphere page. If you don’t see yours it is because I couldn’t find it. I would love to have it. Please send it to me.
Calling all bloggers out there! Please help me with the next post of this series.
Which is your favorite blog? Why? What are your favorite challenges, memes and features out there? Who is your favorite blogger? Who inspires you? motivates you? mentors or supports you? I’ll stop by and make sure to let them know you mentioned them 🙂
Like what you see? Don’t miss any of my posts!